Trade stand terms and conditions
Trade space prices
Prices begin at £500 for the entire weekend for a 15 meter by 4 meter pitch
Larger pitches to several hundred square meters are priced by agreement and pricing will be dependent upon location.
Terms and conditions
- Traders must only promote goods/services specified in their application.
- All payment for trade stands must be made by return once an invoice has been raised. Your space is not guaranteed until such time as the payment has been received and is cleared funds.
- The Management reserve the right to reallocate trade stands if essential for operational reasons or if traders arrive late. All trade stands can be set up from 7pm Friday 3rd June but must be ready for operation by 10am 4th June. The site must be vacated by 8pm on Sunday 5th June 2016.
- All vehicles are brought on site at their owners’ risk. The Festival cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur during the festival.
- Between 9am and 6pm no vehicle movements will be allowed on the 4th & 5th June unless agreed in advance.
- Copy of Liability insurance (£5million public, £5million product and £10million employers’ liability) must be returned with this form. Your booking will not be confirmed until this information has been received.
- A written health and safety risk assessment document must be returned with this form. Your booking will not be confirmed until this information has been received.
- Amplified Music: No music to be played without prior agreement with the Festival Management.
- Power: Silent running generators that are caged/behind barriers are permitted; the public should not be able to touch anything hot. Refuelling must be done with somebody holding a non-water fire extinguisher. There is no other power available on site.
- No rebates will be given to traders as a result of adverse weather conditions or acts of god.
- All payments and reservations will be held over to the following year if the event is cancelled.
- Rubbish created by the traders’ direct activity should be removed by the trader but rubbish created by the public as a result of the traders’ activity will be disposed of by the Festival.
- Traders will indemnify the Festival against any claims resulting from its operations, structures or activities it undertakes.
- The Festival is not responsible for the security or safeguarding of your trade stand or its contents during the festival unless specific arrangements have been agreed to in writing.